Summer Showers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

As I'm sure you have heard in the news lately, Tennessee has been getting washed out over and over again recently.  A flood watch/warning was becoming a daily occurrence!  However, with these not-so-good showers have come GREAT showers!  BABY showers that is! And lots of them!



Thank you to my Canada Baby Shower Hostesses: Jocelyn, Grandma, and Auntie Linda

Thank you to my Knoxville Baby Shower Hostesses: Torrey and Monika

Thank you to my Bonita Springs Baby Shower Hostesses: Bernadette, Kelly, and Megan

Thank you to my Relyant (Creed's work) Baby Shower Hostess: Susan

A great big thanks from Creed and I to all of the family and friends who helped with and attended each of our showers around the continent!
Reese will be here in a very near 27 days to say thanks as well!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »