Spring is in the Air

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Creed is currently away for 3 weeks (2 left to go) so I spent my Easter weekend relaxing as we have many things happening as soon as he gets back that don't include much time for doing a whole lot of nothing: closing on the house, packing, moving, a trip to Nashville to cheer Kelley on in her Rock N Roll Marathon, and 3 weddings back to back in FL, Nashville, and Washington DC.  My girlfriends and I met for an Easter brunch this morning at my favorite breakfast restaurant in Knoxville and enjoyed the rest of the day poolside soaking up the sun and super warm temperatures (we haven't seen much of either lately)!

I hope you were able to spend your Easter weekend doing some of your favorite things!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »