Summer Summary

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Due to the fact that I have abandoned my blog for so long, I have had many events take place through the summer I have yet to blog about and not enough time to do them justice so here they are as sweet snipits...
Lu is married and off to Chicago!
Congratulations Lindsay and Bobby!

All the bridesmaids

NC family tour:
First stop: The Overby's

Next stop: The other Kirk's

Last stop: The Stanley's

Coldplay in Raleigh

Hiking the Chimney Tops near Knoxville with Jocelyn

Erinn and I escaped to Atlanta for the weekend...
Brett Dennen in Atlanta

Brett Dennen and OAR acoustic dou...AMAZING!

Six Flags

Big 10 Pub Crawl
(I had to transform into a Spartan fan...
not to worry though, it was only temporary.)

Braves vs. Marlins

And Mom experienced her first MLB game!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »