24 hour Rehab

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Auntie Paul recently stopped in Nashville on her way back to Canada from a trip to Guatemala.  She so conveniently picked a weekend I was able to briefly escape from my whirlwind in Knoxville and go visit for a 24 hour relaxing getaway.  I felt as if I had ventured off to a much needed mental health session, complete with homemade cooking, cribbage tournaments, fresh fruit, and fabulous company, all poolside with the most perfect weather.  Although it was too short, it was a perfect way to shed some stress in another world outside PA school.


While visiting, I saw a quote on their refrigerator that applied to my life all too well these days:
I have the rest of my life to exercise, but right now the ice cream is melting.


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »