Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday night, I went on a little adventure LA-style. Jocelyn sent me off on the Metro by myself to the middle of no-man's-land where I would meet Joey to continue on to the Dodgers game. Joey and I cheered on the LA Dodgers from 20 rows up behind home plate, complete with the 7th inning stretch belting out "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" but apparently we didn't do quite enough cheering as they lost 7 to 2. My last day in LA was spent on the beach, Laguna Beach that is. It was amazing!...a solid reminder of how much I miss the beach and how therapeutic it can be...minus the meat-headed volleyball players with no "game" (literally and figuratively). Regardless, a great way to end the trip! We continued up the Pacific Coast Highway through Newport Beach and Huntington Beach up to Santa Monica for our last dinner on the 3rd Street Promenade.


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »