The Counter

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just last week our director and founder of our program, Dr. Ken Harbert (if you get a chance to google him, he's quite a fancy, important big wig in my field) came into our lecture and when he said "In every class there is always one person counting down, counting down for everything, but specifically graduation" the class referred back to me and another girl by the name of Sarah. And so be it: Sarah and Kara the counters.

4 more hours till the Zac Brown Concert.
3 more days till the Pat Green Concert.
13 more days till the Run for the Deaf 5K.
17 more days till my first patient exam of the quarter.
17 more days till the Phil Vassar Concert.
19 more days till my trip home to Ft. Myers.
20 more days till Caiti gets married.
24 more days till the half way point of my didactic program. (NOW THAT'S EXCITING!)
26 more days till our class-produced homeless STI clinic.
33 more days till the 39th Annual AAPA Conference in San Diego, CA.
41 more days till the next RAM event in Harrogate, TN.
43 more days till my second patient exam of the quarter.
53 more days till the end of our 3rd quarter lectures.
58 more days till the end of our 3rd quarter.
59 more days till my trip to Tallahassee.
62 more days till Matt and Shelly get married.
68 more days till Lindsay's Bachelorette Beach Weekend.
70 more days till the start of 4th quarter (that means only 1 more left).
74 more days till Country Fest 2009.
97 more days till Lindsay gets married.
103 more days till Jocelyn finally comes to Tennessee.
104 more days till Victory Junction Gang Camp.
109 more days till the Coldplay Concert.
130 more days till Steph and Steph come to Tennessee.
131 more days till the Keith Urban/Sugarland concert.
162 more days till the start of my very last quarter.
202 more days till Ashley gets married.
216 more days till Megan and Danny get married.
237 more days till my white coat ceremony. I will almost be a PA!
250 more days till Christmas 2009.
257 more days till 2010.
599 more days till I am a PA!

That is pronounced Kara Kirk, Physician Assistant.


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »