Bodies Exhibit

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To start off the new year, I ventured off to Eastern Tennessee State University for 5 long days January 4th-9th filled with 60 hours spent in the lab with 6 cadavers and an additional 20+ hours studying in the lovely Hampton Inn lobby with 12 of my 50 classmates. Thanks to Dr. Pad, who made our cadaver lectures more informative than imaginable, and thanks to Barbie, the Hampton Inn receptionist, who so graciously baked us 4 different batches of cookies and hand-delivered them to us at 1AM as we studied diligently.
{Here you can see me, the president of my class, Torrey (in the pink), and my roommate, Monika (in the gray), studying the muscles of the arm late night.}
Dr. Pad taught us many lessons in the short time we spent with him and had many memorable and humbling quotes, one of which is the following,
"No brain is perfect except God's brain."


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »